I’m Alper and I film weddings and other cool stuff for a living – because I just love creative storytelling.
While on the job, I’m always in „ninja mode“, filming discreetly out of the background; many of my couples wonder „how the hell did you get that shot, you weren’t even there“, but I was. That’s how low-key I am. ;)
To be able to stay in ninja mode, I prefer not to bring big bulky equipment such as drones, cranes or heavy lighting gear, instead I keep it minimal. That’s my way to guarantee that your guests won’t be bothered by my presence and might even think that I am „just a friend with a camera“.
Here’s the thing: Don’t expect me to deliver 90s style videos with cheesy directed scenes and shiny blur effects. Nope. I don’t do that!
Instead, look forward to getting your unique wedding films that are not only filled with lots of emotion, crisp audio, and superbe imagery, but also truly tell the whole story of your big day! :)
When I’m not filming or editing, I love spending time with my love, Paola, who is a wedding photographer herself, explore new countries and cultures, meet people, and make new friends! Please feel free to join me on my daily life adventures on Instagram.
Still want to know more about me?
Okay, here ya go. 5 funfacts:
1. I have two hairless sphynx cats, named Miss Sunny Peaches and Princess Leia (yup. like the Star Wars one)
2. I know 4 and a half languages (Turkish, German, English, Spanish, et un petit peut de francais)
3. I am vegan for about 4 years now and enjoy exploring new restaurants everywhere I go.
4. I love playing Magic The Gathering and try to attend events also when travelling. :)
5. I am a huuuuge specialty coffee lover and buy light-roast coffee beans from all the places I visit.
If you like what you’ve read so far, I’d love to meet you! Just drop me a line and I will get back to you asap. :)
Thanks a lot!